Wednesday, July 8, 2009

AQUANMAN Open Water Series Launches In Colorado

Matt Gilmartin summed up the AQUAMAN Open Water Swim Series by saying "I really enjoyed the [first June 30th] race. I like that you are doing this - I'd participate every week if my wife were in town and I didn't have the kids alone!"

The AQUAMAN Open Water Swim Series is a six-race series held in Smoky Hill Beach in the Cherry Creek State Park in Aurora, Colorado.

The distances are 0.5 miles, 1 mile, 1.5 miles and 2 miles.

With three races down and three more to go, the positive vibes continue to grow.

"The AQUAMAN is the best training race for serious triathletes. The swim distance options and the 5K option after swimming is awesome," said local endurance athlete Andrew Munday, "The AQUAMAN is the highlight of my week."

No comments: